Specifications & Performance
|Rotor Diameter||45 ft|
|Cruise Speed||175 mph|
|Gross Weight||5500 lbs|
|Empty Weight (w/o batteries)||3080 lbs|
|Battery Weight (for all electric)||1320 lbs|
|Useful Load||1100 lbs|
- Flight proven Carter SRC Technology – low drag, high inertia rotor coupled with small, simple, low drag wings
- Spacious cabin – 1 pilot + 5 pax, or 2 pilots + 4 pax (latter also used for training)
- Large entry door for easy access to passenger cabin
- Large access panel to baggage compartment
- Direct linkage of electric motor to main rotor shaft – hover power, partial power in climb, regen, optimized rpm
- 4 propellers for redundant anti-torque and propulsion. Descent drag, control-by-wire pitch and rpm control.
- Extremely quiet thanks to 600 ft/s rotor tip speed and 450 ft/s prop tip speed.
- Tilting mast for ride pitch leveling at low speed, rpm control & isolation at high speeds for smooth flight.
- Gas turbine series hybrid option to extend range to city to city as well as distant suburban locations.
- Mechanical flight control linkages to optional pilot in parallel with actuators for true redundancy.
- Garmin 1000H and Carter Vehicle Management System (VMS) system integration.