News for Carter Aviation
See the full article on the Smithsonian Channel here.
The following documents are in PDF.
- January 30, 2014 — Carter Aviation Breaks Five Records in Four Days
- November 22, 2013 — Carter Aviation Performs First Public Flight Demonstration
- November 8, 2013 — Carter Aviation Repeats Historic Mark - Breaking the Mu-1 Barrier
- September 26, 2013 — Carter Receives Contract Award for DARPA's TERN Program
- August 29, 2013 — Carter Personal Air Vehicle Completes First Flights with New Rotor
- April 9, 2013 — Carter Aviation to be Featured in Smithsonian Channel Documentary Scheduled to Premiere on April 20, 2013
- Vertiflite Article — Carter Aviation Featured on Cover of World’s Leading Magazine on Vertical Flight Technology
- April 2013 — Jay Carter to Present at American Helicopter Society International Southwest Chapter Event
- January 2013 — Carter to Present at Upcoming International Specialists' Meeting on Unmanned Rotorcraft and Network Centric Operations
- December 2012 — Carter's Slowed-Rotor VTOL Prototype Aircraft Achieving Lift-to-Drag Values 2.5 Times Better Than Helicopters in Ongoing Performance Flight-Testing